|Job Title: ||Key Accounts Coordinator
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Marketing
Retail - Sales
The Position: Key Accounts Coordinator
The Wholesale Key Accounts Coordinator (KAC) provides ongoing customer service support to key North America customers. This position coordinates order processing as well as sample and promotional materials, manages export processes and monitors order deadlines through the creation and maintenance of spreadsheets. The incumbent effectively manages multiple shifting priorities and deliverables.
SAP SD Order Processing
- Accurately enter orders and review minimum quantity and pricing with high attention to detail.
- Prepare acknowledgements and confirmations to retailers regarding dropped styles, not available styles, changes to product, latest availability, delays in delivery, and any other information needed for orders on a scheduled basis.
- Advocate within Marmot to troubleshoot on order status and fulfillment issues.
- Work with Key Accounts Manager to resolve customer questions regarding orders, shipments, products and availability.
- Respond to availability requests and process all reorders.
- Monitor shipments, orders and identify logistical problems to ensure product is allocated, picked and shipped by the specified date.
- Verify, release and report on outbound shipments, including exit date, shipping mode, tracking numbers and copies of export documentation.
Track shipments as needed, especially shipments sent via Federal Express, DHL, or UPS.
Keep in close contact with the Distribution Center to ensure on time shipments and to expedite or trace missing or delayed orders.
- Communicate shipping requirements for each retailer to warehouse in writing.
- Notify freight forwarders of arrival date, time and location to schedule pickup.
- Prepare Debit/Credit memos for accounting as required for order errors.
- Create Return Authorizations for non-warranty goods returned from distributors.
Data Management and Reporting
- EDI Import and management of PRES orders, including validation against season template as provided by the Key Accounts Manager.
Ship to Forecast report preparation.
- Prepare the Article Creation file twice per season to enable the key accounts to enable key accounts to place initial season assortment forecasts.
- Create pick tickets based on allocation percentages determined by the Key Accounts Manager.
- Support the Charge-back reconciliation process.
- Prepare reports that monitor sales and delivery to assess product and customer performance.
- Prepare and maintain the Shipping Report.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets that track preseason orders, reorders, and cancellations.
- Maintain Distributor files with contact info, addresses and shipping requirements.
- Work with Key Accounts team to prepare and distribute sales meeting and tradeshow materials, including marketing CD's and sales meeting handouts.
- Type, fax, email, file and photocopy as needed to maintain accurate and organized documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- 2 years of experience as wholesale sales or marketing coordinator, or similar role, at an apparel manufacturing company
- ? Experience with a $100M revenue per year or larger company preferred
- Experience in outdoor industry preferred
- Experience working in a multi-channel company preferred
- Experience working with independent sales representatives preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.) on both a Mac and PC; advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Adobe product experience preferred
? Proficiency in ERP and CRM software required
- Experience in SAP or Oracle ERP preferred
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism
- Possesses clear and thorough verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently
- Aptitude to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and execute on-time to desired outcome
- Displays exceptional organizational and planning skills with high level of detail orientation
Job Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years
Job Application Web Site: https://erecruit.jarden.com/psp/ERECRUIT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=110461&PostingSeq=1