The Position: Editor
Coordinate special projects and help to maintain efficient workflow within the Editorial Department. Assist Editor-in-Chief in overseeing organization and production of all editorial sections of the magazine.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with Editor-in-Chief and State Editors regarding print and digital content.
- Coordinate special projects, such as Gear Sections and digital collaborations.
- Assign and edit regular features as needed.
- Work with State Editors, Production Editor, Art Director to maintain high editorial standards.
Represent magazine at outdoor events/activities as needed.
* Meticulously proof copy as needed.
- Limited management of State Editors regarding overseeing special projects.
Education and Experience
- College degree in Journalism or English.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in magazine and/or digital procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of, and passionate interest in, hunting and fishing.
- Ability to excel as a team player in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Note: The duties and responsibilities outlined in this document are not all-inclusive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume.
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years