Product Line Description:
Summary: The Outside Sales Rep is responsible for building and maintaining a profitable sales/marketing “business” within his/her defined territory. This is accomplished through a well thought out sales strategy based on in- depth market/opportunity analysis. Results are achieved through building strong and lasting relationships at the dealer level.
· Achieve established revenue targets
· Achieve new dealer targets
· Ensure adequate dealer coverage for the region
· Maintain CRM process for the territory and deliver target usage % consistently
· Score acceptable marks on all dealer and rep directed surveys
· Ensure dealers are properly trained on product and sales topics and has taken all formal training courses
Dependent on experience and territory covered. 7% flat commission for independent sales reps.
Degree in business administration, marketing/sales prefered with min 3 years experience in professional selling. Must be a proven sales performer. Experience in the powersport, outdoor or action sports industry is a plus.