Product Line Description:
Building the future with a foundation in the past; Kodiak Group Holdings Co, an affiliate of Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co, is a leading footwear manufacturer and marketer of quality Safety and Lifestyle footwear under the Kodiak, Terra and Dickies brands. KGH Co. has evolved from family operated businesses with a distinct history of authenticity to a global Company poised for further growth.
With an extremely successful introduction of our Kodiak Lifestyle line into the US market for Fall 2016 season, we have secured strong distribution and support with high-profile, high-impact upmarket US retailers. We are looking for Sales Agents to join our team of existing professional agencies, including Ohana Sales, Kingery Associates, Sport Sales, Great Lakes Apparel Sales, Mackie & Associates, and Small World Sales. We are excited about our future and continuing to build upon our success to date.
We are seeking Agencies that are successful with Lifestyle and Fashion-Forward retailers to carry the line starting in September 2017. The markets where we are looking for support include:
Nebraska Kansas Oklahoma Texas Louisiana Mississippi Arkansas
Missouri Tennessee Alabama Georgia Florida South Carolina
North Carolina Virginia West Virginia Washington, D.C.
You will be responsible for the entire sales process to accelerate growth on Kodiak Classics footwear (women’s and men’s lines) and Kodiak Cold Wet Weather footwear (women’s, men’s, children’s lines) including the development of retailer relationships, lead generation, opportunity conversion, distribution increases and sales growth. You will have the full resources of a global footwear organization plus the power of high-profile US retailer support behind you to tell a compelling brand / product story and write orders
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Development of retailer base with a goal of establishing distribution and achieving sales targets.
· Prospect new accounts and identify sales opportunities by ensuring a systematic qualification process, consistent gathering and recording of accurate information and sales data.
· Responsible for implementing an effective account management strategy geared towards exceeding growth expectations, improving customer service and strengthening the brand.
· Develop a target account list, manage relationships with retailers to understand their needs and make appropriate recommendations for sales growth exceeding targets.
· Ensure stated sales targets are met through planning, development and execution of sales goals and objectives.
· Develop and maintains written and personal contacts with all customers and ensures the proper vehicles are in place to improve communications and trade relations.
· Recommend product and services through technical knowledge, industry knowledge and education.
· Negotiate pricing and program support within predetermined guidelines
· Undertake other duties as assigned to support overall business needs
· Minimum of 3 years of direct selling experience
· Proven success in growing sales revenue with lifestyle and fashion-forward retailers in assigned markets
· Strong Customer Service orientation is a must.
· Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent verbal and written communication
· Excellent presentation skills to both individuals and groups.
· Ability to travel. Flexible with hours of work.
· Intermediate knowledge of computers and mobile devices
· Assertive, self-confident and resourceful
· Excellent judgement and decision making abilities
· Proven success in building and growing a wholesale distribution network
All interested candidates who possess the required qualifications are encouraged to submit a letter of interest and resume indicating skills and abilities related to the position requirements and qualifications to email@example.com