Social Media Manager - TBA Outdoors
Posted by TBA Outdoors on 11/12/2021
Industry Sector: Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media - Digital Marketing
Company Type: RepAgency
City: Myrtle Beach
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
At TBA Outdoors, we wake up every morning focused on ROI, KPI's and turning data into weapons. As a digitally centric, data-driven integrated marketing and communications firm, our mission is to develop and execute business building ideas that help our clients grow. We have locations in Charleston SC, Charlotte NC, Orlando FL, and Myrtle Beach SC. We are not an ad agency, we are a growth agency.
TBA Outdoors has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our steadily expanding team. The Social Media Manager will work in tandem with client services, strategy and creative to manage our clients' social media accounts, build content calendars, monitor engagement, create content and plan posting. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing best-in-class Social Media content that positions our clients clearly and positively against the competition, generates inbound traffic to the client's website and marketplace channels, and creates customer engagement to encourage loyalty and recommendation. The ideal candidate will assist in Social Media department activities including expansion of the department's capabilities and support of new business efforts.
***You must provide an outstanding portfolio of social-focused work showcasing a variety of content and examples. ***
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Work in tandem with the Client Services and Creative teams to develop and manage innovative Social Media strategies for outdoor industry agency accounts, including but not limited to these categories:
- Outdoor Apparel & Gear
- Fishing Tackle
- Hunting Gear
- Help ideate and create content for clients to approve.
- Build calendars of social content for use on all social channels.
- Execute the posting, monitoring, and responding of social media posts.
- Review success of social posts and provide metrics, insights, and recommendations for future progress.
- Manage deadlines and financial resources to ensure social media programs are on time and on budget.
- Provide monthly reporting, which includes a detailed evaluation and recommendations for improvement of the strategy and content.
- Assist in new business efforts including pitches, proposals, research, and case studies as directed.
- Lead the development and execution of social media proposals and campaigns for existing clients.
- Assist in the creation of all necessary elements to accomplish communications goals, including aspects of online campaigns and the formatting/cohesion of brands and messaging across all social media platforms.
- Build relationships and engage with communities, online media, and key influencers on behalf of our clients, including but not limited to developing and managing pages on popular social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Snap Chat etc.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge on behalf of clients and the Agency.
- Introduce new strategic ideas for department and client initiatives.
- Train and mentor Social Media Executives and Associates.
- Continuously work to upgrade knowledge on and skills through available reading, courses and seminars on agency and client industry trends.
Qualifications for this role:
- 2-4 years in a similar social media role at an agency or internally for a client.
- An outstanding portfolio of social-focused work showcasing a variety of content and examples.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple brands, multiple content calendars and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of all major social media networks.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as HootSuite, HubSpot or Sprout
- Strong computer skills using Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Suites
- Ability to manage a diverse group of clients and simultaneously work toward many client and company initiatives at once
While working remotely from home is an option, we are looking for candidate that live in or are willing to relocate to the Southeast (NC, SC, TN, FL)
About TBA Outdoors
At TBA Outdoors, our fully integrated marketing firm boasts a team of experienced, outdoors-oriented professionals who can hit every target in the marketing spectrum. Driven by data and KPIs, we intently focus on maximizing ROI for our clients. For us, delivering results is job one — and building long-term partnerships is part of the process.