Customer Service Representative
Posted by Sockwell on 01/21/2022
Industry Sector: Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Goodhew, owner of the Sockwell brand, is a sock company based in Chattanooga - the "Scenic City"- seeking a Customer Service Representative. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Service Department of one of the fastest growing sock brands nationally and internationally. The person we are seeking should be well organized, self motivated, computer proficient, and excited to grow in an evolving corporate environment. The candidate must exhibit excellent communication skills, as the position requires daily interaction with Sockwell consumers and accounts.
Responsibilities for the position include: Building relationships with field sales reps, retailers & international distributors, addressing needs in direct-to-consumer emails and phone calls, providing all required information to the reps, and participating all other aspects of the Customer Service team.
Job is located in Chattanooga, TN. "Surrounded by mountains and a river that runs through the heart of downtown, it’s easy to see why Chattanooga was voted “Best Town Ever” by Outside Magazine readers twice! From the bustle of the emerging downtown districts, take a 30-minute drive in any direction and you’ll find world-class rock climbing, mountain biking, paddling, hiking, camping and more." Sockwell is fast growing company that was born the Outdoor Industry, but spans a realm of other channels of distribution that make the job different every day.
Experience in customer service, particularly within the retail arena, is preferred.
Maintain Office Hours: 8:15am – 5pm, Monday - Friday (must be punctual)
- Ensure New Orders are entered timely with order confirmations. Notify rep or customer of any backordered items on their orders
Manage all Orders – Existing
- Manage all Existing Orders Daily:
- Pick Tickets: Allocate & Pick.
- Notify reps or customers if shipping past cancel date. Communicate if they want cancel date extended or to cancel backordered items.
- Manage all International Distributor Accounts:
- Ensure timelines are met and accounts are notified of shipping status.
Manage Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Requests
- Answer phone calls and emails from consumers. Address any issues.
- Assist in DTC backend support
Work closely with the Internal and Field Sales Team Members
- Assist with Monthly Shipping Budget & other requests
- Reply to rep inquiries regarding credit status, shipping status, order confirmations, etc.
- Collate and mail monthly commissions for reps
Work with Warehouse
- Daily: Pick Tickets: Allocate & Pick.
- Daily: Communicate on special orders.
From compression socks to relief solutions to essential comfort, we bring therapeutic solutions and fresh modern styling to every sock we make.
Made in the USA, our socks are consciously crafted with American wool-based yarns, like our Fine Merino Wool/Bamboo and Fine Merino Wool/Alpaca blends, blending durability and thermoregulation with environmental friendliness.