Sales & Customer Service Representative
Posted by FattE-Bikes on 04/28/2022
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Customer Service, Retail - Sales
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $19-$22 per hour
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 10 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Are you a great salesperson? Have you ever wanted to sell something you could actually believe in? Do you want to change lives for the better and provide the type of customer care we all want and deserve?
If so, this is your chance to become part of one of those rare and exciting companies. FattE-Bikes is the most customizable electric bike company in the world. FattE-Bikes is looking for a full-time Community Service / Sales Manager. What this means is you will be the primary person responsible for taking care of our FattE-Bike customers. You will manage face-to-face sales, phone and virtual communication as well as offering amazing customer service.
We are looking for a self starter who (once trained) needs little supervision. The ideal candidate will also have excellent communication skills, a high level attention to detail, and MOST importantly have an upbeat friendly and outgoing personality.
Proficiency with verbal and written communication are a must. Proficiency with technology and general office tasks are required as well.
This job description may sound square, however FattE-Bikes is anything but. We're looking for a KickA $$ person who's excited to grow with us and take it to the next level!
Along with Resume PLEASE PROVIDE: Cover letter answering the following 2 questions (Applicants will NOT be considered without doing this): What are your top accomplishments and what did you have to overcome to achieve them? AND If you could give someone a FattE-Bike, who would it be and why?"
- Provide test rides and manage in-store sales.
- Primary point of contact for all customer inquiries, providing the level of customer service everyone wishes for and deserves.
- Manage retail storefront
- 2+ years retail experience
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Be able to work weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- Understanding of Google Suite Platforms
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- 1+ years experience in bike retail store
- Experience with Shopify or other POS systems
- Basic experience with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Base Pay: $19-$21
- Full Medical Benefits
- 2 weeks Paid Vacation + 1 week unpaid (if desired), Paid Holidays, & Paid Sick Time
- Receive your very own custom FattE-Bike
- Quarterly company outings
- And more!