Posted by Nidecker NA on 05/09/2022
Industry Sector: Snow
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Seasonal Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Scope of Position
Responsible for handling daily warranty comments and concerns for US and Canadian customers in both wholesale and direct to consumer business. Position demands the need to be organized, patient, understanding of situations and communicative with customers to help solve issues and spread the excitement of our brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a large amount of incoming phone calls and emails related to product inquiries, warranty claims.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers issues, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Work closely with Customer Service Manager and Reps to ensure all areas of the business are operating smoothly throughout the course of the season.
- Learn and use NetSuite our ERP system and various plugin platforms from our service providers
- Fulfill all NOW Spare Parts orders and process all warranty claims. Currently handling warranty claims for all three brands.
- Assisting sales manager in certain tasks from shipping projects to inventory and sale of demo and closeout product.
- Troubleshooting and fixing any manufacturer/ warehouse discrepancies.
- Provide weekly updates on the state of warranty department in relation to inquiry volume and turnaround time.
- Procure a detailed, yearly report of warranties and submit to our factory. Ensure we are credited for all legitimate claims.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant work industry experience, preferably in snowboard retail or tech
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of snowboarding and snowboard industry
Skills and Abilities
- Order processing
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Personable, willingness to learn and a good sense of humor
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thick skinned and able to keep calm
About Nidecker NA
Nidecker North America - Truckee, California.
Home of Jones Snowboards, Yes Snowboards, and Now Bindings.