Distribution Planner / Order Analyst
Posted by NITE IZE INC on 08/29/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Manufacturing
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $18.25 - $ 19.75
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
About Nite Ize
Nite Ize is a Boulder-based company that distributes over 500 innovative products worldwide to the largest retailers in the world. We pride ourselves in being fun and functional, trusted and innovative, and obsessively dedicated to making products that are not only guaranteed for life but guaranteed to improve your life. We are focused on creatively solving everyday problems through inventions like the Spotlit pet light, Steelie magnetic phone mounts, Gear Tie reusable rubber twist ties, S-biner dual carabiners and more!
Our customers reflect back to us what we strive to put out in the world:
- 86% rate Nite Ize as a trustworthy company - "Above and beyond expectations! Your folks and products are spot on in helping people."
- 86% believe Nite Ize is unique and different from other brands - "Some of the most innovative, useful and just plain cool products available anywhere."
- 85% agree Nite Ize makes products that make my life better - Your gear is indispensable for all of my life - my car, bike, kayak, phone, toolbox, etc.
- 83% say Nite Ize is committed to making the highest quality - "I love this company. Well-engineered, tested and dependable products that always keep me coming back."
And our own team would tell you the best parts of working at Nite Ize are:
- The people! We're a work hard and play hard group that is not in competition with one another.
- Exciting and fast-moving environment that is full of energy.
- Loyalty – amazed by the number of 10+ year employees.
- And don't forget our on-site gyms!
Our success is rooted in integrity and in keeping our promises to each other and to our customers. Nite Ize provides employees an exceptional workplace that is respectful and considerate. We value our employees, and, in return, our employees have been the key contributors to our success since 1989.
The Distribution Planner / Order Analyst is a critical role that supports the success of the Nite Ize distribution departments through accurate and timely warehouse order management. This role requires a combination of technical and physical skills, consistent and methodical communication, and a sustained drive to collaborate.
The position for Distribution Planner / Order Analyst will be open until filled.
Key Responsibilities for Distribution Planner / Order Analyst
- Analyze open sales order demand in Oracle WMS and perform inventory allocations.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with different departments to collaborate on strategies, share best practices and improve the business knowledge across teams.
- Address special requests, communicate item recovery dates, and resolve order issues in coordination with the Customer Service Department.
- Generate targeted replenishment lists as needed to improve fulfillment efficiency.
- Use ERP system and RF scanner to process orders and maintain data integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Previous experience in inventory, order fulfillment, or related.
1-2 years of business ERP experience preferred.
1-2 years in supply & demand planning a plus.
Must possess strong communications skills.
Must possess a strong attention to detail.
Previous experience using RF/handheld scanning device a plus.
Computer knowledge required, including ability to navigate Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Smartsheet.
Must be able and eager to learn new software as needed.
Ability to shift primary focus as necessary throughout the workday based on competing priorities.
Ability to think creatively, be positive and innovative.
Must adapt quickly and thrive in an ever-changing work environment.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
Ability to stand and walk for the 8-hour shift if necessary.
Must be able to communicate fluently (read, write and speak) in English.
Must be 18 or older to apply.
Work Hours: This is a regular, benefits-eligible, 1st shift position with normal hours M-F: 9:00am - 5:00 pm. Overtime and/or weekend hours may be required.
Hiring Compensation for Distribution Planner / Order Analyst: Hiring pay: $18.25 - $19.75 DOQ.
Nite Ize offers a comprehensive, voluntary benefits program which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401K Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Discounted pricing on Nite Ize products
- Fitness Facility and Professional Trainer Discounts
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts and/or Health Savings Account
- Pet Insurance
- And more!
Distribution Planner Reports to: Director of DistributionApply Here