Bell Service Shuttle Driver
Posted by Sun Valley Resort on 08/29/2022
Industry Sector: Snow
Job Categories: Hospitality & Lodge Staff
Company Type: Recreation, Retailer, Service, TravelandTourism
City: Sun Valley
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Seasonal Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Looking to hire a class act class C CDL shuttle driver able to drive in Idaho. Should only apply if you have a class C CDL license. Come join the Bell Service team and be the face of Sun Valley. Our courtesy shuttle meets and greets our guests at the airport and returns them after their experience at the Resort. At the Resort the shuttle driver does assists the Bell Service team with check-ins and check-outs. Helps with deliveries, rides, and other tasks. We are looking for an outgoing person who takes the safety and comfort of our guests seriously. Also able to get extra hours assisting the bus garage with transportation for larger events. This is both a fun and fast-paced position in that it is dynamic and service-oriented. This could be a year-round position or seasonal.
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Maintain the appearance of lobby areas, courtyards, and entrances to present a clean and attractive facility to customers.
- Comply with the hotel conduct policy.
- Be well groomed and in uniform with a name tag at all times.
- Provide assistance to other employees and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and hotel.
- Upon arrival, greet and assist guests by helping unload luggage from the vehicle and transporting it to their room, personally carrying the luggage, or using a luggage cart.
- Upon departure, assist guests by transporting luggage from room to lobby and helping them load luggage into the vehicle.
- Respond to guest needs by promptly delivering laundry, newspapers, iron & ironing board, additional linens, etc. Maintain written log, recording these requests and deliveries.
- Respond to inquiries and promote the hotel's services, in person and on the telephone, by explaining products/services.
- Provide the guest with up-to-date hotel information in order to enhance customer relations.
- Keep abreast of local activities and the area’s establishments in order to answer questions and give recommendations or directions.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk, use hands, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
- Must be able to move objects up to approximately 75 pounds about the workplace safely.
- Must have a current driver's license.
About Sun Valley Resort
Founded in 1936, Sun Valley is America’s oldest destination resort and has been the No. 1 Ski Resort in the West for three years consecutively.
With two ski mountains, Sun Valley Resort is more than just a ski destination. Sun Valley also flaunts three beautiful golf courses (45 holes), a 9-hole mini-golf area, and a virtual golf simulator.
The resort has 14 restaurants, a Convention Center, indoor and outdoor ice rinks, a movie theater and a bowling alley.
The Sun Valley area also has over 400 miles of singletrack. Bald Mountain boasts America’s longest purpose-built downhill trail and over 3,100 vertical feet of thrilling lift-accessed trails.