Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper
Posted by Astis on 09/12/2022
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Accounting
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Astis, the iconic beaded suede mitten and glove company, recently relocated headquarters to the Vail Valley. We are looking for an Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper to join our team. This individual will provide support to our Accounting Department. Looking for talent that understands and can adapt to changing responsibilities which come with a company experiencing rapid growth.
If you love the outdoors, fashion, and working as a team this is the place for you!
- QuickBooks Desktop data entry
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Maintaining subledger accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions
- Assist with reconciliations
- Miscellaneous accounting and administrative tasks
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Willingness to learn further accounting skills & take on responsibility
- QuickBooks Desktop experience
- Excel proficiency
- Bookkeeping or related work experience
Accounting Assistant is a full-time, year-round position and will receive Medical Insurance, Generous PTO, Wellness Allowance, Employer Match IRA, and Product Discounts. This is an in-house position located in our Vail Valley office. The salary range DOE.
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astis celebrates a time-honored approach to
leather artistry with their iconic beaded suede mittens and gloves. Astis handcrafts each individual pair
and embraces the subtle differences as unique pieces of art. As beautiful as they look, Astis are built to
be worn. Astis was founded on the guiding principle of bringing you the best
and most distinctive mitten for your winter adventures.