Posted by Fix It Sticks on 09/22/2022
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Design - Graphic
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
Fix It Sticks is seeking a full-time graphic designer to add to our growing team of innovators. The ideal applicant will communicate our brand through digital and print media by designing packaging and marketing materials, as well as manage digital assets and work with external partners. Personal experience and passion in outdoor, shooting & hunting activities is a plus. This position can be either remote or on-site in our Chicago office.
- Conceptualize and execute design for web, print, sales and trade show materials.
- Digital asset organization
- Maintain brand guidelines across multiple channels
- Manage sales communication schedules
- Support sales team with promotion materials
- Support design team with instructions, packaging and soft goods solutions
- BFA in Graphic Design and/or 1-3 years of professional experience within the outdoor/shooting/hunting industry
- Solid language and communication skills
- Digital/web/print design skills
- Adobe Suite proficiency
- Experience with web advertising platforms
- Experience with Shopify
- Ability to self-manage remotely
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
About Fix It Sticks
Fix It Sticks designs and manufactures portable toolkits for specialty applications.
If you had to boil Fix It Sticks down, we’re about three things: Portable, Precision, and Performance. If a tool doesn’t meet all three of those criteria, we don’t make it. It’s really about finding a need, then exciting our customers with something they’ve never seen before, and solving a problem in a way that surprises them. It takes of lot of thinking, trying and failing, then thinking, trying and failing again. And when it works, you just know it.
That’s what keeps us — and you — turning.