Group Sales Representative
Posted by Big SNOW American Dream on 09/27/2022
Industry Sector: Snow
Job Categories: Sales - Inside - Product & Reservations
Company Type: Recreation
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
SNOW Partners Mission Statement:
“To Enhance the Lives of our Team, Guests and Partners by Building Lasting Connections.”
About Big SNOW:
Big SNOW is North America’s first and only real snow, indoor, year-round ski and snowboard resort. We share our passion of sliding on snow with our guests.
How the Group Sales Representative works with the Team:
The Group Sales Representative outreach of prospecting businesses, non-profits, social events, clubs, and other organizations in an effort to educate them on our group offerings which include bulk ticketing, corporate meetings, birthday parties, and other special event opportunities via phone, video calls, and face-to-face appointments.. This role will also coordinate and execute on client bookings and will contribute to the success plan and enhancement of the groups experience.
The Group Sales Representative is expected to serve as a public relations ambassador for Big SNOW and must be courteous and helpful to guests and other team members at all times.
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Assists Sales team in accomplishing sales and marketing goals by promoting and selling the facility.
- Maximize sales and occupancy by developing relationships and programs for schools, Camps, Youth Groups, Companies, and any other Organizations
- Assist in executing all web-based sales, inbound calls and inquiries
- Prospect and qualify new group sales opportunities
- Maintain weekly reports
- Provide client booking/sales information, follow-up, conduct site tours
- Quote rental and service rates. Prepare and negotiate contracts
- Handles pre-event correspondence and meetings
- Maintain and develop a relationship with local Associations
- Occasionally assist with managing events
- Other duties as determined by the Director of Marketing & Sales
- Handle all inbound sales calls
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
Team Member Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a outbound/inbound sales role.
- Must have an aptitude for customer services and ability to remain calm and cheerful in stressful situations.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to handle high-pressure situations and meet the demands of constant deadlines.
- Must possess good time management, organization, record keeping, and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints. Must be multiple task oriented.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be willing to cooperate and interact with all levels in the organization in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Must exercise initiative and follow policies and procedures of department
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere and work independently and handle projects on an individual basis.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays depending upon sales/marketing and promotional program needs. Ability to work overtime when needed
About Big SNOW American Dream
Big SNOW is changing what’s possible, bringing year-round winter fun to the Meadowlands of New Jersey all year long. We’re looking for enthusiastic, hard-working team members with a passion for providing friendly service and a love of snow to share with our guests. If this sounds like you… we want to hear from you.