Kimball Junction Hotel Ski Rental Technician ($20/HR)
Posted by Ski N See on 11/07/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Management, Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician, Retail - Management- Staff, Retail - Sales
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retailer, Service
City: Park City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Seasonal Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Ski ‘N See offers a fun, fast paced work environment to all those who are passionate about snow sports. Ski N See has been serving the Utah ski and snowboard community since 1987 with 17 locations ranging from Sandy to Bountiful to Park City. Team up with our staff to ensure premium customer service for all of our patrons.
Ski N See is hiring flex-time, seasonal Rental Techs for the upcoming ski season, to start immediately for our Park City hotel stores.
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn – Rental Tech
- Peaks Hotel – Rental Tech
- Hyatt Place – Rental Tech
- The Prospector – Rental Tech
Rental Tech Duties:
- Train and support your Prostaff on customer service standards, operating procedures, and selling techniques.
- Monitor, mentor, coach, and motivate your Prostaff to meet daily operational and revenue goals.
- Maintain store appearance conditions, operating equipment, and merchandising standards.
- Collaborate and cooperate with managers
- Support the online store by managing the picking of sold inventory daily.
- Write a weekly schedule for your store employees in a timely manner.
Rental Tech Standards
- Store must meet or exceed its seasonal Net Promoter Score goal for customer service.
- Store must meet or exceed its weekly revenue goals.
- Store is staffed appropriately and meets or exceeds payroll efficiency goals.
- Standards are maintained in the store continually and consistently.
- Interpret and utilize data provided to make real time adjustments to meet goals.
- 1+ Years Industry Experience
- Proven Leadership and Motivational Skills
- Demonstrate Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to effectively translate Vision into Results
- Entrepreneurial Aptitude
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- $20/hour base pay with commission for rental setup.
- Hourly Rate Pay based on experience and qualifications
- Flex Time - up to 40 hours a week, you choose the days
- Up to 10 hours a day
- Ski Pass Privilege Program
- Pro Deals – Huge Gear discounts
- This is the perfect position for college students, you can work on homework during slow times.
Ski ‘N See is committed to building customer loyalty and trust amongst all skiers and snowboarders by providing exemplary customer service, offering quality products at fair prices, and maintaining the most competent staff.
This all culminates to enhance the customer’s experience while making memories on the mountain.
About Ski N See
Ski Season is just around the corner and we want you to join our Prostaff team. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment to all those who are passionate about snow sports. Ski N See has been serving the Utah ski and snowboard community since 1987 with 16 locations in the Salt Lake Valley and Park City. Team up with co-workers to ensure premium customer service to all our patrons.
We need managers, retail associates, tune shop technicians and rental techs to start immediately. Experience preferred but not required.
Schedules are flexible: flex-time, full time, week days or weekends.