Sales Rep - Midwest Outdoor Sales
Posted by Midwest Outdoor Sales on 12/10/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep
Company Type: RepAgency
State: IA, MN
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Contact Name: Jeff Reimann
Contact Phone: 612-910-6585
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Midwest Territory Sales Rep
About Midwest Outdoor Sales:
Founded in 1972, Midwest Outdoor Sales is a leading independent sales representation agency that works with a portfolio of some of the most recognizable and respected brands in the industry including Acorn Footwear, Cascade Designs, Osprey, Outdoor Research, Princeton Tec, Stanley, Stormy Kromer, Terramar and Yakima. We are a collaborative and tightknit team that works hard to deliver the best level of sales, training, marketing and customer support to our retail partners and manufacturing partners in our territory. Midwest Outdoor Sales covers Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
About The Position:
We are seeking to add a sales rep to our team to provide sales, training, order book management and business support for our retailers within the territory. The job will be a blend of travel within the territory visiting retailers, attending tradeshows, participating in vendor sales meetings as well as working from a home office environment.
- Will be a high energy, charismatic and confident individual that can generate sales.
- Ability to handle extensive travel as the position will require extensive travel (100+ nights).
- Passionate salesperson that wants to close deals, foster relationships with their customers, grow their business and expand their career.
- Prior experience as a sales rep, sale manager or retail buyer.
- Ability to back the car out of the driveway and see customers.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft platform, Excel proficiency, spreadsheet analysis and B2B platforms is critical.
- The ability to use in person, virtual (Teams, Zoom) and phone skills to present and communicate with clients is key.
- Knowledge of the outdoor industry, its timelines and cycles, show cadence and booking seasons are required.
- Clean driving record.
To learn more about Midwest Outdoor Sales please visit our website at www.midwestoutdoorsales.com
Inquires with resume and cover letter by email only please – email@example.com