RV Sales Team Representative
Posted by B&B RV, Inc on 02/01/2023
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service, Outdoor Education, Retail - Sales, Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, TravelandTourism
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Seeking a dependable, customer service oriented individual to join our sales team. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including inventory management, direct customer sales, phone and internet sales, unit walk-throughs with customers, and follow-up.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
· Manage digital inventory including marketing strategies and ads on various platforms
· Take the lead to promote a top-notch, high quality customer experience selling new and used RVs and trailers
· Conduct effective walk-through presentations including use of equipment and features
· Perform all aspects of the sales process – Current license a bonus but not required
· Stay on top of current inventory and market trends
· Follow-up with current and prospective customers in a timely and effective manner
· Move trailers and RVs around lot as needed
· Check in new units at delivery
· Keep inventory in show condition
Requirements for the position include:
· Commitment to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
· Attention to detail a must! Inventory postings must be accurate.
· Direct sales experience necessary, just a desire to learn and sell the product
· Ability to work closely with every department – team player
· Strong communication skills in person, via phone and via email
· Advanced computer skills and experience with MS Office suite preferred, basic computer skills required
· Ability to generate ideas to exceed sales goals and expectations
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Must be able to work the required daytime hours, including Saturdays
· Ability and willingness to occasionally work outside of business hours for special occasions (ex. Trade shows)
· Ability to bend, kneel, walk or stand for long periods of time in all types of weather including sun, rain, snow
· Competitive pay that is primarily commission based - rewards high performers!
· Medical coverage after 60 days
· Paid time off including extra days for late December holidays
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Personal use of rental fleet vehicles
· This position operates in a casual, family-owned dealership
· We have a customer-oriented philosophy and take pride in our reputation
· Saturday work hours are required with Sundays and Mondays off
B&B RV is a family-owned RV dealership that has been in business over 20 years and offers sales, rentals, service and storage. We are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our growing team. If you are looking for a casual atmosphere with a chance for growth, B&B RV may be right for you!
About B&B RV, Inc
B&B RV, Inc. is a full-service family-owned and operated RV Dealership in Denver, CO. We have been in business for over 20 years.
We specialize in selling unique, off-road, off-grid, lightweight travel trailers. Our trailers represent many of the world’s most innovative manufacturers. We have a large rental fleet with newer, upgraded motorized vehicles that we then sell off after a few seasons. Our full service facility can handle all ranges of services needs. We are not your typical RV dealership. Our motto is "There IS a Difference" and we live that daily.