Account Manager- Outside Sales
Posted by Gordini USA Inc. on 06/09/2023
Industry Sector: Action, Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: Accessories
State: DE, GA, MD, NC, PA, SC, VA
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
We are seeking an Account Manager for outside Sale. Your role will be to represent Gordini’s Carhartt Licensed products to retailers in the states of DE/GA/MD/NC/PA/SC/VA/WV/FL. You will be the face of the brand and will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with our retail accounts.
How You'll Contribute:
- Sell to a select territory of dealers, providing excellent customer service and exhibiting finely tuned sales skills.
- Travel to accounts on a regular basis, visiting each dealer once or twice a year.
- Assist dealers with inventory analysis and make suggestions for improving inventory.
- Distribute POP to dealers as necessary.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through effective customer service.
Help to oversee the development of and conduct sales and product presentations.
- Promote each new product line for each year.
- Maintain regular contact with inside Account Executive assigned to territory and work together to resolve dealer issues and improve sales and service techniques.
- Assist with logistics and distribution to ensure optimal delivery for customers.
- Follow internal controls and company policies set by company and job function.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the work/sporting goods industry required.
- Superior customer service and sales skills required.
- Must reside in one of the States listed, or willing to relocate to our Essex Junction headquarters. We don’t offer relocation expenses.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist in other areas such as logistics and inside service.
- Must be able to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Some of our Great Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision plans
- Hybrid work environment
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- 401k and company match
About Gordini USA Inc.
Based In Vermont and independently-owned, Gordini has been pushing the limits of glove design for over 60 years. The company has grown to be a leader in the world of cold-weather accessories, developing high-performing, high-quality products.