The Position: Brand Ambassador
Kari Traa is a leading European women’s specialty brand that is known for its fun bright designs in a wide range of categories including baselayer, training, ski and outerwear. The brand was introduced to the North American outdoor/ski market three years ago with great success and has grown quickly – and we have developed significant partnerships with specialty chains in the U.S. and Canada in relatively short time. The Kari Traa brand is part of Active Brands, a Norwegian-based brand house with subsidiaries in Europe and North America. The company had sales of approximately $120 Million in 2017 and employs about 200 people worldwide. Our velocity means opportunity – interested?
If you love the retail environment and sharing your passion for stylish activewear made by women for women, you’ll want to explore this unique opportunity. You will be responsible for promoting the Kari Traa brand at the store level by developing strong relationships with our retailers and consumers through events, product-knowledge clinics and merchandising expertise. Your days will be spent with your fashion boots on the ground spreading your love of Kari Traa’s fun designs while providing feedback to sales and marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Training our retailers to make sure they have the knowledge and passion to sell our products successfully
- Merchandising, optimizing and expanding the brand at the retail level utilizing the Kari Traa visual marketing material
- Assisting sales representatives with trade shows, promotions and outdoor industry events
- Evangelizing the Kari Traa brand through social media, in-store and public events – you love wearing it and want to share it
- Keeping sales and marketing teams informed with weekly field reports
What you’ll bring to the table:
- BS degree in marketing, business or a related discipline
- Some retail apparel experience with a high-end consumer brand – extra points for outdoor industry experience
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office tools and Outlook
- Strong communication skills; comfortable speaking to groups with confidence and poise
- Friendly, outgoing, engaging personality – you genuinely like working with people!
- A good sense of humor and the ability to remain calm when there are not enough hours in your day
- Not required, but since you will be hanging out with outdoor sports folks you should probably like outdoor activities – a lot.
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a strong drive toward excellence in everything you do
- Ability to travel extensively…up to 50% is required; some week-end work is inevitable but compensated
Here is what you get:
- Market level salary with a full suite of benefits
- Generous time off so that you’ll stay balanced
- A fun and engaging team environment
Goldstone Partners is helping this high-energy specialty brand find a gifted professional who wants to be part of something big! Please send your resume to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only please. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate sponsorships for this role.
Job Location: Broomfield, CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: None