|Job Title: ||Arc'teryx Community Marketing Manager - Toronto
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Marketing
Retail - Sales
The Position: Arc'teryx Community Marketing Manager - Toronto
RETAIL COMMUNITY MARKETING MANAGER
EXCITING NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY IN TORONTO
Arc’teryx is looking for a Retail Community Marketing Manager to drive brand presence within the Toronto market through community outreach, sponsorship, social communities, media and events. The goal is to consistently create top of mind traffic from the core user; support all local event activation for our key B2B partners; and strive to raise brand awareness and engagement throughout the market.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is talented, fun, and active with an entrepreneurial spirit who is passionate about creating and enhancing the Arc’teryx brand experience.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
- Together with Regional Community Marketing Manager and Toronto Brand Store Manager, develop a localized Community marketing plan aligned with global objectives.
- Network with sports associations, clubs, climbing gyms, athletes, guides and Toronto based B2B retail partners.
- On-board and manage a team of Brand Store Ambassadors to represent Arc’teryx in the region.
- Execute brand store community events aligned with the brand consumer calendar to maximize brand engagement in the market place.
- Collaborate with local B2B retail partners on event and community marketing 30% of the time
- Launch and manage our local social media and consumer acquisition efforts in alignment with global digital team
- Works with Brand Store Managers and Regional PR Manager to implement local seasonal PR plan.
- Plan and execute local advertising campaigns to reach endemic audiences. Advise on locations for out of home marketing tactics and placements.
- Produce monthly reports on community engagement, events and PR.
- Required to work 8 hours per month as a Brand Store sales associate to interact with customer and increase overall brand experience.
- Securing weekly participation opportunity in key Arc’teryx sports for all Brand Store employees.
- Manage Community Marketing budget for region.
- 3+ years in Community Marketing or retail for similar outdoor apparel companies
- Participation and understanding of activities we make products for
- Pre-existing network of clubs, climbing gyms, and associations in the Toronto area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with other team members effectively
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated project management and cross functional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary education in Marketing
- Knowledge of the retail environment and sports soft goods landscape within Toronto
Arc’teryx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about our brand, visit our website at www.arcteryx.com
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: None