|Job Title: ||Bilingual Customer Service Rep-French & English speaking
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Customer Service
The Position: Bilingual Customer Service Rep-French & English speaking
The French-Speaking Customer Service Representative is responsible for effectively processing and monitoring all inquiries and sales orders for assigned French-speaking customers in Canada, as well as product orders received by telephone, mail, email or fax from French-speaking customers, outside sales representatives, retail store accounts and/or special accounts, such as for government, military, uniforms and shareholders. This position monitors order deadlines, special requirements, and sales rep/account associations wherever possible to ensure maximum opportunity for all to reach sales goals by performing the following duties
- Manages and edits orders received for price and availability, style/color accuracy, and shipping within specific timelines.
- Computes correct pricing, availability, ship date, discounts, and estimated shipping charges and communicates this information back to retailers/sales reps as needed.
- Accurately enters new orders and manages existing orders to effectively drive sales, minimize any financial impact both internally and externally and allow for smooth daily transactions.
- Answers direct customer and incoming dealer service calls and retrieves messages from voice mail, e-mail, and fax requests for product orders.
- Answers questions about product technical features, availability and other information.
- Informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Recommends purchase of additional merchandise based on knowledge of complete product lines, features, functionality and intended style combinations.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates, utilizing MS Excel spreadsheet system to monitor timely arrivals.
- Communicates with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Resolves customer product order problems such as style or color exchange, credit hold accounts, refused orders and status of customer issues following current policies and procedures.
- Forwards non-routine complaints to manager.
Records and/or files copies of orders received in the dealer files according to rep firm accounts or company name.
- Applies tactical problem solving skills on a regular basis to ensure a smooth running operation.
- Actively manages professional development.
- Fluency in French and English languages required
- University or four-year college degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- A minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience in the active-outdoor industries, with responsibility for order tracking, problem resolution and customer interface
- Experience in retail or inside sales is preferred
- Practical knowledge of related functions including production, wholesale sales, merchandising, inventory planning and distribution is preferred
- Practical knowledge of product application and functionality is preferred
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs; Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
Knowledge of SAP, 10-Key operation and order entry system preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Skilled in verbal and written communication using both the French and English languages
- Strong analytical and computational skills
- Ability to manage and lead change
- Flexible nature with the ability to react quickly and sometimes creatively to business needs
- Ability to exercise good judgment in resolving problems, work planning and organization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player
- A passion for the Outdoor Industry and Travel / Adventure a plus
Job Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years
Job Application Web Site: https://erecruit.jarden.com/psp/ERECRUIT/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=110585&PostingSeq=1