|Job Title: ||Territory Manager - Arc'teryx
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Management - Sales
The Position: Territory Manager - Arc'teryx
Position Title: Territory Manager - Arc'teryx
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Promote, support and sell Arc'teryx products within the assigned geographic area, product range, and list of customer accounts to achieve sales targets.
Sales and Distribution
- Achieve the seasonal sales and distribution targets in the defined territory.
- Meet the seasonal key product category objectives in sales and distribution.
- Develop a local plan to follow Arc'teryx brand guidelines, strategies and priorities.
- Identify territory sales, distribution and promotion opportunities.
- Build short term and long term detailed plans for growth, new account targets, distribution, and category growth opportunities within assigned region.
- Maintains detailed territory and account plans and uses it to prioritize activities and investments.
- Develop an understanding of the customer's consumers, objectives and strategy and set right sales approach.
- Drive sales as a package of product, brand, positioning, in-store & marketing that enables the retailer to succeed.
- Develop and maintain close cooperation with Arc'teryx staff and other Amer Sports Territory Managers and Sales Agents.
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with key personnel in each account.
- Maximize in-person contact and sales coverage with territory accounts.
Service and sell-through
- Conduct effective seasonal category clinics for all retail locations in assigned region.
- Report clinic activity and results.
- Prepare customized plans and presentations for each customer.
- Manage a discretionary budget to educate and excite key staff members, partner with key customers, and problem solve.
- Deliver attentive in-store brand presence, winning best floor/wall placement and merchandising.
- Arc'teryx expertise: drive assortment, color stories, technologies and functionalities to maximize brand floor presentation and collections.
- Customize sales strategy: articulate & effective in presenting Arc'teryx offering in light of the retailer's needs
- Visit important customers frequently to monitor and drive in-store presence & sell-through.
- Identify grass-roots opportunities to promote in local sports community.
- Planning & Organization
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Sales Ability
- Formal Presentation Skills
- Building Customer Loyalty
Needed Skills (Languages, IT, Technical, Functional, Etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Retail Math
- Sales acumen
Needed Work Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales (Apparel, Footwear, Gear);
- Experience in the Outdoor Industry mandatory, with strong technical knowledge (fabrics, insulations, etc.).
- Knowledge of specific territory. Existing working relationships with accounts in territory preferred.
- Expert at establishing rapport and building credibility, in part by demonstrating an appreciation for solutions to the retailers business needs
- Epitomizes a passion for the outdoors; knowledge or practical experience with our core activities running/climbing/alpinism/backcountry skiing.
Education Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Travel Approximately 60% domestic travel
If you meet our requirements and are interested in joining our legacy of achievement, please click here to apply: http://mypjobs.com/j/s.cfm/2IU
Job Location: Portland , OR
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years