|Job Title: ||Field Sales Representative (Mid-Atlantic & Northeast)
|Industry Sector: ||Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Other, Outdoor, Snow
|Job Categories: ||Sales - Company Rep
| Contact Information
Address: 1638 Headland Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
Company Phone: 636-556-0653
Web Site: http://www.popticals.com
The Position: Field Sales Representative (Mid-Atlantic & Northeast)
Popticals are the biggest innovation in Sunglasses since the invention of Sunglasses! We are pairing American Engineering and Innovation with Italian Design and Manufacturing to create a new category of sunglasses. Popticals are premium compact sports sunglasses that are positioned for a dynamic launch and poised for explosive long-term growth. By leveraging our patented technology we are continuing to build a product pipeline and brand Popticals to become a leader in the sunglasses and optical category.
Company is looking for qualified sales representative in the Philadelphia to join our sales team. We sell our products to various outdoor channels (Fishing, golf, biking…..and others) throughout the country. Our team is made up of passionate entrepreneurs who are energized with the opportunity to bring true innovation to the outdoor marketplace. We are looking for sales representative that can bring that same level of passion and enthusiasm. As our messaging for Popticals states, Pack Small, Live Big. Are you interested in joining our adventure?
Do you find yourself thinking about selling whether you are at a grocery store, or at a swimming pool, or at a restaurant? Do you want to join a team and learn from their success in building companies and products? If so, let’s chat.
- · Drive retail growth by calling on both existing and potential customers within the Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Region
- · Introduce our product innovation and messaging to close sales while achieving goals and objectives
- · Coordinate with Regional Managers and Rep Agencies on targeted accounts, supporting new business, campaigns, and product introductions.
Event, Marketing and Training Activities:
- · Participate in and coordinate with Event team to drive brand awareness and B2B and B2C consumer facing events.
- · Conduct In-Person Store Training through scheduled store visits, and in store demo.
- · Conduct Virtual Store Training through conference calls & webinars
- · Be the Popticals Voice in your markets – submit content for Social Promotion and Marketing initiatives as you drive the Pack Small, Live Big message
- · Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- · Successful Experience selling B2B or B2C
- · Demonstrated ability to build energy and enthusiasm with retailers
- · Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sales opportunities and organize and schedule store visits
- · Ability to work in varied, unfamiliar environments and independently with little day-to-day guidance
- · Ability to present effectively to diverse audiences
- · Ability to develop and manage relationships with employees at all levels, as well as external contacts, especially from a remote location
- · This position will report back to the home office in St. Louis, MO
- · Extensive (80%) traveling throughout Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Region
- · Salary range: $35,000 to $40,000.
Job Location: Philadephia, PA
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 50+ miles
Required to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years