|Job Title: ||Seasonal Staff for Hunting Camp
|Industry Sector: ||Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Hospitality Staff
The Position: Seasonal Staff for Hunting Camp
Housing not provided, RV and camper hookups available
Schedule: Seven (7) days/week, hours will vary. Flexibility is very important, weekends, early mornings and late evenings will be required.
As Grounds Maintenance Staff you will:
· Prepare buildings and grounds to be open for guests.
· Clean game brought in by hunters.
· Feed, water and care for 10 – 30 hunting dogs including cleaning kennels.
· Cut and stack wood for fireplaces.
· Maintain and fill skeet machines and deer feeders.
· Fuel and shuttle trucks to and from airports.
As Housekeeping Staff you will:
· Clean the main lodge, cabins, bathrooms and kitchen including taking out the garbage, changing and washing linens.
· Assist the chef with meal prep, dining room set up, serving meals, stocking the pantry and refrigerators.
· Maintain inventory of cleaning and bathroom supplies.
· Shop weekly for meal prep as directed by the chef and as needed for other household items.
Job Location: Deep South Texas, AL, AK, AB, AZ, AR, BC, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MB, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NB, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NF, NC, ND, NS, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PI, QC, RI, SA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY,
Country: United States
Position Type: Seasonal
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years