The Position: Marketing/Sales Coordinator
CATEYE MARKETING/SALES COORDINATOR
CatEye’s Marketing/Sales Coordinator will serve as the brand’s voice through all sales and promotional communications. Through your work and the creative assets you build, you’ll develop brand awareness, foster sales relationships, provide support and increase activation with our ever-growing audience.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Day-to-day management and maintenance of CatEye’s email program and campaign. We’ve got a solid foundation, but we need a candidate that will maintain, improve and expand our digital reach on a full-time basis.
· Help develop, execute and maintain a daily email content calendar. This includes daily content generation, consumer activation, email marketing, content marketing, analytics monitoring and SEO. This creative will tie directly into the yearly sales/marketing campaign to maximize our impact.
· Develop a sense of community surrounding the CatEye brand that engages the audience and supports them as needed. You’ll need to encourage, foster and grow peer-to-peer content and activation.
· Stay current with new, developing digital platforms, media and communities to determine their effectiveness and potential to advise our social media agency of record.
· Work with industry partners, dealers and sales staff to drive sales and create awareness for the brand.
· Serve as a resource for our dealers as well as the end-user. Produce relevant content and creative that not only engages the consumer but also supports the dealer.
· Help with social media contests, partner contests or other means to aid in email acquisition.
· Occasional travel (including weekends) may be required to work dealer events, open houses and customer events as needed. You’ll also assist with logistics and details related to these events and shows.
Job Requirements/Required Qualifications/Core Skills:
· 1 to 3 years of professional experience serving with a company in a similar capacity.
· Strong written and verbal skills paired with an eye for design. We need someone that can create content that engages, inspires and endears the reader.
· Skills and proficiency with an email marketing platform (Bronto or similar) is a MUST. Bonus points for experience with Google Analytics, Adwords and other digital performance metrics.
· You must be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) – be prepared to showcase your work and samples. Bonus points for any video editing and/or photography skills you can provide.
· Be an active outdoor enthusiast. Bonus points for being an active cyclist w/ a zest for riding and a knack for telling a story (through pictures and words) that relays your passion. Cycling industry experience is also welcome.
· Be entrepreneurial. Share your successes – brag about your victories and showcase any growth you delivered. Be prepared to provide constructive feedback and recommendations on what we’re doing right and where improvement can be realized. Have a mind for business and sales - in today’s competitive landscape we need to compete to win.
· Helpful traits and attributes for success – artistic, creative, resilient, confident, composed, collaborative, friendly, driven, inquisitive, organized and attentive to details.
· Must live in or reside near the Boulder, Colorado area, or have the desire to relocate. Since you’ll be an integral part of the CatEye team, you must be based out of our Boulder offices.
· You also need the ability to be driven, work independently but be willing to collaborate, meet deadlines and be passionate about the brand, our products and what you do!
Compensation, benefits and working conditions:
· Salary is dependent upon experience and is capped at $35k/year
· Benefits after 90 days of employment include company subsidized health insurance, paid major holidays, 10 PTO days and company paid life insurance.
· Working environment is an office setting Monday through Friday from the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, sitting at a desk for extended periods of time. We’re a fast-paced office comprised of a friendly crew of humans with the occasional office dog or two.
Interested parties should submit their resume, a brief cover letter stating why you’re the best fit for the job: email@example.com
About our company:
CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors to cyclists in the world. Founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye has always been a leader in innovation and technology. From our head office, CatEye manages two factories in Japan and one in China, and is an ISO approved manufacturer.
Job Location: Boulder, CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: 25 miles
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years