The Position: Online Customer Service for Professional Bike Retailer
365 Cycles is a modern day retailer selling through multiple channels. We offer a unique position in downtown Keene, NH for individuals who would like to find a career path in the cycling and outdoor industry. A successful Customer Service team member needs two key attributes: a passion for cycling and a high level of organization.
The typical day...
- Answer, respond and resolve customer inquiries and issues through all marketplaces within 24 hours
- Provide technical support on cycling components, accessories and tools
- Process warranty claims from beginning to resolution
- Multi-task to answer the phone, live chat and emails
- Seize opportunities to build customer loyalty
- Engage in contributing ideas to improve the 365 Cycles experience
The successful candidate will...
- Be experienced in bike mechanics and/or sales in the cycling industry
- Be tech-savvy and experienced in Microsoft Office
- Have excellent time and project management
- Be able to share your unique aptitudes to contribute to our culture
- Have a strong desire to provide superior customer service to outperform our competitors
- Have a sense of urgency to solve problems
- Be a good communicator (verbal and written.) A basic competency in grammar and punctuation is a must
Must be able to work weekends
Please send cover letter and resume. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. A cover letter is your opportunity to tell us about yourself and why you want to work at 365 Cycles.
Job Location: Keene, NH
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel: No
Required Experience Required: 1-3 years
Contact Name: Emily C.