|Job Title: ||Regional Manager-Technology & Orthotics/ N. Carolina, Virginia, W.VA,Wash DC, Maryland & S. Carolina
|Industry Sector: ||Bike, Fitness, Other, Outdoor
|Job Categories: ||Sales - Company Rep
The Position: Regional Manager-Technology & Orthotics/ N. Carolina, Virginia, W.VA,Wash DC, Maryland & S. Carolina
Aetrex Worldwide, the global leader in foot-scanning technology and aftermarket orthotics, is seeking a dynamic sales professional, with a passion for innovative products and technologies, to manage and develop business within North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland and South Carolina region. Aetrex's current partners include top multi-brand footwear retailers throughout diverse channels of distribution as well as leading global footwear brands.
Desired Skills and Experience
A Qualified Territory Sales Manager will have:
- Proven track record in developing and building strong sales relationships with retailers and wholesalers.
- Technology-savvy and passion for technological innovation and continuous learning.
- Sales leadership.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with key accounts and influence key stakeholders.
Business acumen, and the ability and tenacity to set and meet goals.
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to capitalize on them.
- Results oriented and proven accountability.
- Passion for sales and brand development.
- Minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience managing a territory.
- Bachelor's Degree
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus
- Full benefits package including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, 401(k), Long-term and Short-term Disability, FSA, Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Opportunity to grow and advance within a fast-growing company
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Teaneck, NJ
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: 3-5 years