|Job Title: ||Senior Product Line Manager - Snow Hardgoods
|Industry Sector: ||Outdoor, Snow
|Job Categories: ||Management - Product
| Contact Information
Address: 603 Portway Ave
Hood River, OR 97031
Company Phone: 5417160745
Web Site: http://www.dakine.com
The Position: Senior Product Line Manager - Snow Hardgoods
DAKINE // PRODUCT DEPT
POSITION // SENIOR PRODUCT LINE MANAGER – SNOW HARDGOODS
LOCATION // Hood River, OR
This is a full-time, in-house position. Minimum of seven years professional experience is required to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Own the consumer and competitive insights for Dakine’s snow hardgoods consumer.
- Create insightful product briefs that deliver on consumer insights, market trends, and Dakine’s Innovation agenda.
- Responsible for creating a complete pack/bag line from design through delivery, including prototypes, salesman samples, and bulk production.
- Work with suppliers and vendors in sourcing and developing new technologies, materials, fabrics, and treatments.
- Provide technical expertise and present new product at design reviews, sales meetings, and trade shows.
- Establish target costs and partner with development, design, and sourcing to ensure targets are met.
- Monitor and adhere to strict timelines for development and sales samples.
- Assume primary responsibility for all pricing negotiations with suppliers and vendors.
- Seven or more years product management experience in action sports, outdoor, or a similar sports based industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the snow industry and relevant hard goods.
- Participation and/or experience in skiing, snowboarding is strongly recommended.
- Must be experienced in international travel and be self-sufficient in working with both domestic and overseas vendors.
- Possess a strong work ethic and be able to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Domestic and international travel as required.
- Valid US work permit
- Develop and expand your skills as a professional design and production specialist.
- Follow advances in backpack, bag and luggage technology and other hard good trends.
- Maintain a healthy balance between work and personal life.
DAKINE MARKET KNOWLEDGE
Dakine lives in a number of action sports markets – Surf, Snowboard, Ski, Skate, Windsurf, Kite, and Bike. The staff at Dakine are passionately involved in these sports in their personal time and for their jobs. We have found this to be essential in creating innovative and functional products.
Job Location: Hood River, OR
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Required Experience Required: None