Product Line Description:
Cottonwood Outdoors is seeking experienced sales reps.
Cottonwood Outdoors offers a strong commission structure and volume bonus program, rewarding those individuals that work.
Work with a true innovator in the industry, our lines reach into multiple segments of the market, giving you more places to sell.
Our lines Include;
SPIDER SHOT LINE
Taking the 3-D Tournament trails by storm starting in 2016. The Spider Shot Tournament Seat is now the go to seat for tournament archery. Patent pending seat technology makes for the best performing, most comfortable tournament seat in the industry, built to thrive, not just get by.
New to the Spider Shot Line for 2018, GAME VIEW & WILD VIEW, born of the Spider Shot, ready for multiple marketplaces. With patent pending seat technology, this isn’t your grand dads stool. Hunting (Big game, Dove, Duck, for blinds or standalone), Camping, Bird watching, Sporting Event, these seats go everywhere. Selection of add-on accessories on the way!
TREESTAND RESURRECTION LINE
This is the most comprehensive line of treestand soft-good accessories in the industry. Waterproof seats, cushions, accessory bags, as well as rail pads, transportation aides and the only modular blind system in the industry. Our innovative designs, patented elements and the use of the very best materials set us apart. Great flexibility in placement strategy depending on region, can be placed as a fully merchandised service center or develop custom selections!
ARCHERY ACCESSORY LINE
Broadhead boxes and bow cases that work as system, providing protection, durability and extreme storage.
We prefer established reps with existing retail relationships within his/her given territory.
Responsibilities include identifying and registering dealers, maintaining high level of customer satisfaction, communicating in an efficient and thorough manner with Cottonwood Outdoors sales manager. Representative will be required to regularly visit accounts in the assigned territory and represent the brand and further relationships through retailer’s employees.
Sought after skills:
· Expert at establishing rapport and building credibility,
· Proficiency at prepare customized plans for each customer to place product assortments to fit their business model.
· Ability to identify opportunities that are being overlooked by others.
· Deliver attentive in-store brand presence winning best floor-wall placement and merchandising.
· Manage retailers frequently to monitor and drive presence and sell-through performance.
· Capable of identifying and estimating territory sales, distribution and promotion opportunities.
· Knowledge of specific territory, existing working relationships with archery retailers and specialty outdoor accounts is preferred.
· Proficiency at contact management and time management required.
· Drive to succeed is crucial
Commission only position with no benefits, and all expenses must be assumed by the sales representative.