Indp Rep: Majesty Skis
Category: Hard Goods
State(s): AK, AB, BC, CA, ID, ME, MA, MT, NH, NJ, NM, NY, ON, OR, PA, VT, WA
Product Line Description:
INDEPENDENT SALES REPS - ALL REGIONS: USA & CANADA
WANTED: ROCK STAR SALES PROS!
Majesty Skis is looking for independent sales representatives specializing in the snow sports, ski and outdoor gear sales. Sales pros with established retail relationships are most welcome but we are open to working with passionate sales newcomers who are hungry to build their brand portfolio and sales business.
If you are looking to add a line of high quality handcrafted skis, poles, apparel and accessories to your portfolio, we’d like to hear from you. If you’re an avid sales professional who loves building friendly and solid relationships with your customers, we’d like to hear from you. If you are passionate about building a brand from the ground up in a competitive retail segment and want to help Majesty be one of the leading indie ski brands in North America, sky is the limit, let’s talk. All territories of U.S. and Canada are on the table.
90% of our focus are hard goods but the combination of skis with uniquely competitive accessory and apparel lines may add growth and earning potential to same-store and new store sales. As the face of Majesty Skis in the field you are going to be our first contact and ambassador of the brand with your customer. It is highly desired if you have prior experience as an independent sales representative or distributor in the winter sports market, ideally having launched or developed a brand in your region from the ground up, but we will work with the right individuals who lack this experience and are just starting up building their sales businesses.
We offer competitive commission based compensation.
- Research, identify and capture new accounts
- Maintain productive and profitable relationships with accounts
- Achieve sales targets
- Attend relevant industry and consumer events in your region to build brand awareness
- Identify potential brand-building partnerships, sponsorships and affiliations
- Regular feedback on product, trends, influences and new opportunities
- Be part of the Majesty USA team as brand ambassador. Be the eyes and ears in the field to identify growth opportunities
- 3+ years independent sales experience in the winter sports or outdoor industry
- Established relationships with retail accounts in the territory
- Ability to establish new accounts with the specialty and niche ski retailers
- Ambitious, competitive, outgoing and self-motivated
- Technology savvy - email, web, spreadsheets etc.
- Great communication skills
- A passion for skiing and for driving innovative, unique. high quality products
To apply send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Majesty’s marketing and branding activities consist of tests and reviews in ski publications, engagement in social media, direct email campaigns, product giveaway campaigns directly or via magazines including Backcountry Magazine, Gear Guide tests including Freeskier Magazine in 2016-17 and Backcountry Magazine in 2017-18 and upcoming Powder Magazine in 2018-19. Independent reviews and gear guides including Newschoolers.com and Blistergeareview.com as well as participation in local on the snow demos for general public as well as for ski shops.