Posted by MeatEater, Inc. on 05/03/2022
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Retailer
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
MeatEater is hiring a Marketing Manager to help us continue the rapid expansion of our brand. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of helping to develop, market, and position brands in the marketplace both via the lens of targeting new audiences as well as targeting existing audiences with the goal of increasing loyalty. Must have a passion for the MeatEater brand and either deep professional or personal experience in the outdoors industry, with the ability to operate and drive results in a start-up environment. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a growing brand with a lot of meaningful potential.
This position is based in the MeatEater, Inc. office located in Bozeman, MT.
- Brand Identity and Position
- Help define and fine-tune the MeatEater brand identity and position in the marketplace aligned with the company’s goals and vision
- Management of brand identity and standards across all facets of the organization to ensure consistency
- Support in design of all MeatEater brand assets from website/digital design to social media graphics, email newsletter, print collateral, and any product/packaging designs
- Marketing Strategy
- Management of annual marketing calendar to align and organize marketing priorities across the year
- Help to develop and execute multi-channel and platform marketing strategies to support key initiatives across the brand inclusive of content franchises as well as key apparel and product launches and priorities
- Collaborate with marketing partners at each of the MeatEater family commerce brands to build and integrate key product launches and initiatives across the MeatEater landscape to drive and support conversion and revenue
- Partner with data and analytics team to infuse each marketing strategy with data to ensure effective accomplishment of goals and the most optimal ROI
- Support execution of all marketing collateral for key launches including but not limited to: MeatEater site ads, any relevant print ads, digital ads, etc.
- Writing of all marketing copy including MeatEater Store gear emails
- Partner with key internal teams to bring to life the marketing strategies including the Content, Production, and Commerce/Product teams
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Partner with CGO and relevant commerce teams to identify topics for MeatEater Gear Emails
- Execute the creative and copy for the twice a week MeatEater Store Gear Emails
- Responsible for identifying product focus for existing content led emails on a weekly basis
- Collaborate on identifying products and executing on weekly SMS campaigns
- Social Media Strategy
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager and coinciding team members to leverage social as channels for promotional purposes on all key marketing priorities
- Marketing Budget
- Partner with CGO on development and spend across the MeatEater Marketing Budget
- Minimum of 3-4 years of Marketing experience in a relevant industry
- Experience in working with customer data & analytics to translate into an effective marketing strategy
- Ability to develop and implement multi-channel marketing programs and campaigns
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong collaboration and project management skills to effectively work across all departments
- Passion for and personal/professional experience in hunting, fishing, wild foods cooking, and conservation
- Brand Management and Marketing experience in the hunting, fishing, outdoors industry
- Desire and ability to thrive and drive progress in a start-up environment
MeatEater is an outdoor lifestyle media and commerce company founded by renowned writer, TV, and podcast personality Steven Rinella. With the belief that a deeper understanding of the natural world enriches all of our lives, MeatEater brings together leading influencers in the categories of fishing, hunting, wild foods, and conservation to create premium content and experiences and provide unique apparel and equipment.
About MeatEater, Inc.
MeatEater, Inc. is an outdoor lifestyle media and commerce company founded by renowned writer, TV, and podcast personality Steven Rinella. With the belief that a deeper understanding of the natural world enriches all of our lives, MeatEater, Inc. brings together leading influencers in the categories of fishing, hunting, wild foods, and conservation to create premium content and experiences and provide unique apparel and equipment.
MeatEater is based in Bozeman, Montana, with additional offices in Idaho and Washington for our family of companies, including First Lite, FHF Gear and Phelps Game Calls. We're always looking for talented, motivated people to join our team, so please have a look at our open positions below. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.