Posted by Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation on 05/13/2022
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Operations
Company Type: Recreation, Service, TravelandTourism
City: Park City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Seasonal Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Accountability
- Ensure the lifts operate in a safe, responsible and public friendly manner at all times.
- Be attentive at load and unload terminals.
- Maintains and clears snow and trash from grounds, walkways and stairs.
- Assist with all aspects associated with Nordic and Freestyle Hills, Lift Operations, Gravity Zone Operational Support, Jump-related Sport user groups, Snowmaking & grooming, snow retention equipment and hill cleaning and repairs.
- Assist Mountain Adventures operations.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Helps with Lift maintenance.
Required Knowledge and Essential Skills
- Dependable and punctual.
- Willing to work extended hours during major events.
- Knowledge of radio protocol.
- Able to work in extreme cold winter and hot summer conditions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work with all user groups and employees in a friendly and accommodating manner.
- A valid Drivers License
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Hearing – to converse with others in a normal conversation
- Balancing, bending, climbing, kneeling, walking, pushing, reaching above shoulders, and sitting
Environmental Job Requirements
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperature/weather extremes
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of the job description at any time without prior notice.
About Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation
Built for the Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games, Utah Olympic Park is located in Park City, just 25 miles east of Salt Lake City, Utah. The nearly 400 acre venue houses one of only four sliding tracks in North America, six Nordic ski jumps, a 2002 Winter Games museum, and a multitude of adventure activities. Utah Olympic Park is a dynamic multi-use facility focused on developing and growing participation in winter sports in the state of Utah and is an official USOC Training Site.