eBusiness UX Coordinator
Posted by Shimano North America Holding, Inc. on 10/23/2023
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Computer - Information Technology, Design - Web, Design & Development - Product, Ecommerce Management, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
eBusiness UX Coordinator
Fish eBusiness Division
Shimano North America Holding, Inc. is a global company offering the world's sporting community top labels and brands, including Shimano, G. Loomis, and Power Pro.
We are seeking an eBusiness UX Coordinator to join our North Charleston, SC team! At Shimano, we welcome your talent, innovation, and enthusiasm.
We offer an exceptional array of employee benefits and incentives and are proud to support our employees' health and happiness. We offer paid time off, medical, dental, vision, employer-matching 401k, wellness incentives, a fully equipped on-site gym, rideshare, and much more.
The eBusiness UX Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing the user experience flows for all SNAF's systems, which includes PCM, CRM, JIRA, B2B, and B2C websites. This role will continuously improve current and planned system user flows to ensure users have the best experience possible.
This role will work closely with all relevant departments and outside agencies to understand the business rules and determine the best way to implement a best-in-class experience on all of our systems.
- Update content that will provide a better experience in using our systems.
- Work with Marketing, Product, Supply Chain, Sales, and Operations to give the cleanest experience to the user.
- Understand our industry, business rules, and products so they can speak to the nuances of our business.
- Create SOPs around the new User Experiences for the end user.
- Understand the design of wireframing and have the ability to create demos with display content to work through options for users.
- Validate correct content through user flows on all websites.
Planning and Enhancements:
- Work with site developers on all system projects from business/usability and user experience.
- Gather and distribute user feedback for future site improvements using Google Analytics, surveys, and scoring techniques.
- Plan projects and enhancements that are approved and report on them regularly through roadmaps, tickets, and presentations.
- Develop SOPs and tutorials for user flows and enhancements.
- Test and distribute SOPs with all relevant users of our digital platforms.
- Regularly train users to be proficient at all digital platforms.
- Regularly test user flows with users to understand issues.
- Manage UX tickets within the eBusiness team.
- Work with all departments to keep the sites current and correct.
- Troubleshoot user issues with the site through the ticket system.
- Strong creative ability with the desire to turn technical information into engaging content that is both informative and engaging.
- Work with platform providers to create, maintain and consistently improve the user experience of our platforms.
- Develop and execute a training content plan that meets business and program goals.
- Provide performance reports and analytics to various parties as required.
- Additional duties as needed or assigned.
- Evaluate project scope and size as it develops for assistance in long-term planning.
- Minimum two years of experience in web development.
- Must have knowledge of and be Google Analytics Certified.
- Adobe XD – Invision – or other UI/UX software proficiency preferred.
- Must be proficient in a Windows environment, including intermediate/advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- One year of experience in Shopify, Magento, Hybris, or a comparable e-commerce platform.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred.
- Must be highly organized and possess high attention to detail. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize heavy workloads and have the flexibility to manage changing priorities and project work in addition to day-to-day responsibilities.
- Team player that is self-motivated and works well independently or as part of a team that seeks opportunities to contribute to the team's overall success.
- Superb organizational and time management skills - a self-starter who meets deadlines and adheres to schedules.
- Strong Computer skills required (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Adobe, PowerPoint, G Suite, and other video/photo editing software).
- Strong and detailed communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fishing industry knowledge and overall fishing experience are a plus.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Shimano North America reserves the right to modify and change responsibilities and duties herein without notice.
Shimano North America is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.