District Manager - Trek Bicycle Stores of Florida
Posted by Trek Bicycle Shops of Florida on 08/30/2023
Industry Sector: Bike, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Management, Management - Sales, Management - Team, Retail - Management- Staff
Company Type: Retailer
City: Vero Beach, Stuart, Fort Myers, Cape Coral
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $90,000 - 110,000
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Trek Bikes Florida’s Culture Statement
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you’re going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the Line.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
- Accountability: See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act now!
- Ask the question: “What else can I do?”
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
Trek Bicycle Stores of Florida is an incredible workplace offering amazing benefits to all employees. We are more than just a bike retailer—we are on a mission to transform lives, one bike at a time. When you join our team, you'll be supported, encouraged to learn and grow, and given countless opportunities to make a difference. Give us your best, and we'll give it right back.
These are the Values we live by:
· Do the right thing
· Do whatever it takes
· Show others you care
What you'll do:
As a District Manager, your primary objective will be to oversee and manage the operations of multiple store locations within a designated district. Your primary responsibilities will be centered around Store Performance, Operational Excellence, Team Development, Communication and Collaboration, and Strategic Planning.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to win, values making a positive impact, and knows how to lead. Strong leadership skills and the ability to empower your team are essential. You will serve as a mentor, a leader, and an inspiration—all while having a whole lot of fun. Your goal is to not only lead a successful district but also strengthen the relationships among our teams and guests. You will have the opportunity to transform lives.
Staff Performance = 50%
· Develop Store Managers to exceed company and customer expectations.
· Maintain exemplary customer service within the retail stores.
· Develop and execute plans to improve store and area performance as needed.
Financial Performance = 25%
· Establish a strong customer service and selling culture.
· Analyze RPM results and trends to increase and maximize sales.
· Develop strategies to increase market share and store revenues.
· Manage labor hours, cash, store audits, and shrinkage.
Store Operations = 15%
· Conduct thorough and consistent reviews of each store to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Perform other assigned duties.
Human Resources = 10%
· Actively participate in aspects of human resources and staffing within the store, including reviewing staff schedules.
· Align 100% with our DNA & Values
· Live within their District
· Prior multi-unit retail experience
· Proven track record of leading & developing a team.
· Organizational & time management skills.
· Strong communication & customer service skills.
· Problem solving & decision-making skills.
· Ability to travel – Has reliable transportation.
· Adaptable & flexible.
Be a learner.
· Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and handle frequent interruptions to meet customer needs and requests.
· Regular travel between stores within your district.
· Must be able to drive for company business as required.
Join us in maintaining an active involvement in the community by participating in and creating events both in-store and outside of the store. This includes flat fix clinics, group rides, gated community service days, local club events, and more.
If you are driven to succeed and have a genuine desire to make a positive impact on others while embracing a winning mindset, seize this opportunity. Apply now and let your passion for success and helping others shine through.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In-person
Salary Range: $90,000 - $110,000 per year (depends on experience and volume store)
50-60 hours per
· 5 days per week, with occasional 6th day if needed.
· Weekday and weekend shifts
· 8+ hour shifts
Trek Bikes Florida is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Trek Bikes Florida is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
About Trek Bicycle Shops of Florida
We're Trek Florida
Since 2006, we've provided South Florida's cyclists warm, trustworthy service at our family-owned shops.
From our first Trek concept store in Estero to our many locations today, our mission has remained the same: To transform lives, one bike at a time—and promote health, joy, and community while we're at it.
Our mission has helped us rank as one of America’s Best Bike Shops eight years running and become a top 10 Trek dealer in North America.
Join us as we transform lives one bike at a time. We can't wait to see where we go together.