Outdoor Sales Representative - New Jersey - New York Metro
Posted by Don Coffey Company on 09/07/2023
Industry Sector: Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: RepAgency
State: NJ, NY
City: New Jersey
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
NJ/NY Metro Territory Sales Representative
Outside sales agency specializing in fishing, hunting and outdoor recreation sports is seeking a representative for the Northern New Jersey and New Your Metro area. Don Coffey Company has over a 50 year track record as a top sales agency in the outdoor industry. We represent premier brands in multiple product categories. We offer competitive salary and benefits with challenging and exciting opportunities for your professional growth. We cover all 50 states through 4 regional offices throughout the country. We service all channels of trade within the industry, independent dealers, distributors and national chains.
- Develop strong relationships with customers by providing best in class customer service through product placement, inventory management and maximized profitability.
- Train retailers and store associates on technical aspects of products to provide them with the confidence and tools necessary to sell our brands over the competition.
- Analyze retail businesses to find opportunities for growth via new products, knowing your competition and winning market share by creating and developing plans to drive sales
- Frequent verbal and written communication with customers and manufacturers, including frequent onsite visits about orders, problem resolution, marketing to achieve sales objectives.
- Customer data and analytics reporting required regularly, including presentation preparation for sales meetings.
- Work closely with management to achieve strategic plan objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in fishing and/or hunting industry whether personal or professional with product knowledge.
- Highly motivated self-starter that is organized and able to work independently.
- Demonstrated success in sales highly preferred.
- Must be able to effectively present sales plans and results to management and customers.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Reporting and analytics experience.
Please submit resumes to: