Posted by Sea to Summit on 02/08/2024
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Accounting, Admin/Clerical
Company Type: Accessories
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting or Finance or equivalent years of experience
- 4+ years experience in accounting or a related field
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong time management skills.
- Ability to read and analyze financial reports.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to exercise integrity and discretion with sensitive information.
- Communicate effectively verbally or in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Possess a friendly and positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable when facing changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software and ERP systems such as SAP preferable.
Sea to Summit is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
This job posting is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job.
About Sea to Summit
Sea to Summit is an innovative design and product development company that engineers a wide range of intuitively simple products that help make time in the outdoors fun, efficient and comfortable. Outdoor enthusiasts and active travellers purchase our products in over 60 countries through diverse retail channels. In our 36 years of operation, Sea to Summit has become an award-winning global brand, recognised internationally as an industry leader in product design and business innovation.
Sea to Summit
Significant growth and international recognition haven diminished our start-up spirit though still a highly creative, fully collaborative team with a radically innovative approach that mirrors the hungry, young company of our roots.
We'e a dynamic business with offices in Australia, Germany, China and Hong Kong.