Coaster Electric Cargo Trike
Posted by Coaster Cycles on 04/26/2022
Industry Sector(s): Bike,
States: AL, AK, AB, AZ, AR, BC, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MB, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NB, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NF, NC, ND, NS, OH, OK, ON, OR, PA, PI, QC, RI, SA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, DC, WV, WI, WY
Categories: hard goods,
Employer State: MT
Posting Description & Requirements
INSIDE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
ABOUT THE ROLE
Coaster Cycles is looking to add a superstar Sales Rep to the team. As an independent sales rep you will work closely with the team responsible for bringing in new customers and generating revenue. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales, and sales development in an effort to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for our company. We’re looking for a great candidate as a member of the team who aims to quickly advance in their career.
- Grow Coaster Cycles’ increasing customer list through outreach emails, calls, and qualification
- Partner with our leadership team to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Create and prioritize target accounts, categories, and contact lists
- Conduct high level conversations with executives and decision makers in prospect accounts
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Achieve monthly quotas of demos/meetings and qualified opportunities
- Work closely with our Manufacturing team to know and understand the product
- 1+ years prior sales experience
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and are action oriented. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using CRMs
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal, and visual methods
All our products are in stock and ready to ship. This is not a sale into a bike shop, key customers are Universities, municipalities, sporting venues, restaurants, marinas, catering companies, delivery companies, florists, dry cleaning, and more.
Very lucrative commission structure.
About Coaster Cycles
Coaster Cycles is helping change logistics and transportation with a one-of-a-kind, last-mile delivery solution. We are committed to providing a revolutionary alternative to shipping and service needs. We've built upon many years of experience to create a new line of cargo trikes. Coaster Electric Cargo Trikes (ECT's) are the perfect intersection of design expertise, craftsmenship, and riding enjoyment. All proudly made in Montana.