Posted by The Pro's Closet on 11/14/2022
Industry Sector: Bike, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment, Retailer
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Contact Name: Erica Wagner
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $60-75,000 annual
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The Pro’s Closet Inc. (TPC) is the world’s largest and most trusted brand for pre-owned bikes. We purchase new and pre-owned bikes and accessories from manufacturers, retailers, and individuals. Each bike undergoes a rigorous Certified Pre-Owned inspection and top-to-bottom service to ensure every bike is delivered in next-to-new condition. Our innovative Buyback Guarantee gives customers full transparency by offering guaranteed trade-in values for 18 months after purchase. With hundreds of bikes to choose from, we offer the world’s largest and most diverse selection of high-quality road, mountain, gravel, cyclocross, triathlon, and e-bikes, as well as a full line of parts, accessories and apparel. We are experiencing phenomenal growth, and on the lookout for highly talented, like-minded people who want to take part in our mission: to change the way people buy and sell bikes.
WHAT SETS TPC APART:
We are committed to building a great company and we believe this starts with great people and a great company culture. Each individual has a key role to play in TPC’s success, but we all work as one team dedicated to constant improvement and efficiency. We welcome making mistakes and learning from them.
Our structure allows you to take responsibility and shape the company for the better and be recognized for it. From top to bottom, we adhere to core beliefs in transparency and openness. We love to work hard, but always leave time to ride bikes.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Pro’s Closet is seeking a motivated Community Manager to join our growing Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for leading all TPC community initiatives in our many definitions of community both online and offline, including; all cycling discipline (road, gravel, mtn, gravity, ebike, TT) in national and local markets where we have a retail presence and/or one of the cycling disciplines is strong.
To be successful in this position, you need to be highly organized and consider yourself a go-getter with a super positive attitude. You are excited to identify, develop and execute new relationships and work cross-functionally to promote The Pro’s Closet brand across communities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop, monitor and evolve TPC’s social content strategy across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Youtube
- Manage an individual contributor responsible for execution and day to day channel management and content creation
- Develop, maintain, and evolve a strategic framework for our influencer program. Once defined, this role will manage the program creatively and operationally (guided by larger content strategy and integrated marketing calendar)
- The goal of an Influencer program for TPC is to support the brand efforts to grow unaided awareness by expanding our partnerships with national and local level community heroes, industry shapers, and brand ambassadors. Obtain a deep and broad understanding of local and national communities that represent TPC accurately and comprehensively
- This role will track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to develop and execute the strategy
- Part of this role will be to manage our community and charity content and budget
- 5+ years of community management or partnership management experience
- Prior experience building and scaling an influencer marketing program
- Cycling subject matter expertise, this hire should come from cycling or have a close understanding of the cycling industry
- Strong project management, goal management, and record-keeping skills
- Located in Colorado, and willing to travel as needed to events
- You have advanced interpersonal and cultural competency skills facilitating collaboration and positive relationships with a wide spectrum of people
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT TPC:
- Salary Range: $60-75k/annually, depending on experience
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays, and a paid day off on your birthday
- 100% medical, dental, vision benefits, with a 60% dependent contribution
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401k with generous company matching
- Stock options: we’re all owners!
- A fun, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- WFH flexible: this position is hybrid with flex space in our Louisville, Colorado HQ, but you can work from home when needed
- Weekly all-hands company meeting keeps you engaged and connected to the business and your team members
- A culture of transparency with regular updates on company performance
- Group rides and amazing industry discounts
The Pro’s Closet is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to creating and celebrating a diverse work environment. We hire solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, sex, gender expression, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
About The Pro's Closet
The Pro’s Closet is growing fast, and we’re on the lookout for talented people to join us.
At The Pro’s Closet, we are changing the way people buy and sell bikes to make the world a better place. The Pro’s Closet grew from eBay’s biggest bike shop into a high-growth, venture capital-backed company that sells premium Certified Pre-Owned bikes and offers high industry wages and company stock options to all employees. Our obsession with sustainability and cycling is disrupting the cycling industry.
We’re hiring across the whole company, so check our job postings to see what you can bring to our team. We provide training and education opportunities and we love to promote internally so our employees can grow with us. Our company grew from the authentic passion of our employees, so if you love bikes and want to make a difference in the world, find your future at The Pro’s Closet.