Direct Outside Sales Rep (NJ, NY & PA)
Posted by Vittoria Industries North America Inc. (VINA) on 03/07/2023
Industry Sector: Bike, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
State: CT, ME, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 60000/year + 3% commissions
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
· Travel within assigned territory, regularly meeting with VINA dealers and key accounts.
· Working with sales leadership to create and execute a robust business plan each year.
· Strong drive to develop and solicit business from new accounts.
· Identify and develop key accounts for long-term growth and development.
· Master product information / application knowledge through training and personal efforts.
· Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing and prospective accounts.
· Increase the territory and account revenues.
· Set up VINA displays and maintain clean & clear visibility of products so as to best present the brand.
· Train dealer staff and keep staff up-to-date on VINA products
· Report as needed and required to main VINA sales office and marketing department on KPI, market development, competitive landscape, etc.
· Develop effective sales presentations tailored uniquely to each account.
· Have an organized selling system with excellent follow up capability.
· Keep management informed through the CRM system.
· Manage opportunity list and grow the prospect list.
· Attend relevant cycling & marketing events within the territory.
About Vittoria Industries North America Inc. (VINA)
Vittoria manufactures and commercializes tires, tubulars, and inner tubes for bicycles. The Group owns the ‘Vittoria’ brand for road, mountain bike and gravel tires, and distribute third-party manufactured bicycle accessories all over the world.
OUR BELIEF: Cycling can take us to places we've never been before.
As a child, cycling is our first taste of real freedom. And that first ride can lead us to some amazing places. Physically and emotionally. A lifetime of experiences – discoveries about ourselves and the world around us.
OUR MOTTO: THE RIDE AHEAD
Cyclists are always looking for the next incredible experience. The next ride, location, discovery. The next improvement in performance – however marginal. By taking tire innovation to the next level, Vittoria is on that journey too. Our search for new materials, designs, products, and even categories is relentless. Because there's a world of possibilities on the horizon