|Job Title: ||Retail Store Manager - Columbus,OH
|Industry Sector: ||Bike
|Job Categories: ||Retail - Management
The Position: Retail Store Manager - Columbus,OH
You’re an experienced manager and self starter, passionate about a career in bicycle retail. You thrive on sharing your passion for cycling and when it comes managing customer experience, team members, projects, deadlines, and ideas, you’ve got it covered.
• You have a minimum of 5 years of premium specialty retail store or district leadership.
• You are a master of strategic planning and juggling daily responsibilities.
• You are a lot of things to a lot of people—coach, leader, partner, and friend.
• You drive success by leading your team to perform and take personal responsibility.
• You’re goal oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye for opportunity.
As the most senior member of our store team, the Store Manager reports directly to the CEO of a growing multi-store business. You will manage a full staff of store personnel in achieving sales, service, customer satisfaction, and profitability goals for the store Operating in line with company vision and values, the Store Manager develops and executes short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of the company strategy. The Store Manager accomplishes this through management of and delegation to skilled Area Managers and team members.
- Manage and oversee all in-store operations to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction, and profitability goals for the store.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with staff, customers, partners, and HQ.
- Ensure store compliance and personal follow through all policies and procedures.
- Lead the charge in identifying, recruiting, hiring, and ensure training and retention for a diverse, talented, qualified and brilliant group of bicycle loving team members.
- Drive store success, working with the store leadership team to ensure that all sales, department, and overarching store goals and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- Analyze store-level reports and identify new strategies for maximizing results, reporting information to staff and upper management.
- Define and communicate new strategies for sales and profit growth within the store team, and then put them into place, monitoring and reporting on effectiveness.
- Ensure inventory accuracy is maintained every day, in every way.
- Oversee, special orders and merchandise returns, transfers, and shipments.
- Take personal responsibility for store profitability, financial budgeting, managing labor costs, and overall store level expenses to meet store performance goals and budgets.
Ready to get things moving:
A career with us is a chance to use your head, hands and heart in an industry we love. To use your knowledge and experience, to contribute meaningfully to the ride of peoples lives with your passion and expertise. What are you waiting for?
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: No
Required Experience Required: 5-7 years
Contact Name: Stuart Hunter
Job Application Web Site: https://roll-online.com/about/join-our-team-pg66.htm