Product Line Description:
amfit, Inc. is seeking Independent Sales Representatives or Agencies
Retail Channel Focus: Family/Comfort, Outdoor, Hiking/Work Boot, Running Specialty, Military/LE.
amfit is a well-known brand that is renowned for manufacturing quick turn custom orthotics in the medical industry. With over 40 years of experience we have scanned, stored, and built a data base of well over 2 million sets of feet. We strive to deliver customized solutions to help people fulfill their outdoor passions, have a comfortable work day, or just enjoy their activities of daily living. With a solid foundation to build on, we are now looking to bring CUSTOM COMFORT® Fast! to retail!
Job Description/Position Responsibilities:
In this commission based sales-oriented role, you are the face, and voice, of the amfit Brand. You will be responsible to provide the vision, positioning, and placement in your selling area. You will be an expert in all things insole as you identify key retail partners, conduct in-person appointments, provide product knowledge/expertise, and build a book of retail clients through proactive networking and referrals.
· West North Central – ND, SD, MN, NE, IA, KS, MO
· East North Central – OH, IL, IN, WI, MI
· South Atlantic – WV, VA, MD, NC, SC, GA
· Generating and increasing sales, market share and brand awareness throughout your territory.
· Addressing product related questions, concerns, and issues.
· Driving sell-in, and sell through with proactive promotional programs, and social media reach and execution.
· Providing samples, sales tools, and illustrations of the company's product lines.
· Developing efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales including social media.
· Initiating and maintaining strong relationships with key retailers and valued clients.
· Extensive travel throughout your assigned territory expected.
· Attending regional tradeshows, sales meetings, and relevant company events as needed.
· Ensure on time deliveries, inventory management, credit control, and order processing.
· Understand market trends, competitive happenings, sell-thru, sales forecasts, etc.
· Overall servicing of accounts to maximize sales, grow the business, and foster relationships.